Jing gong 'JG' Gas blow back M4 !

Matt!
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 3 weeks later...

As Achmed would say...

Holy crap!

Not this thing... if you want to get a worthy gas-operated M4, stick to Western Arms. All AGM and Jing Gongs aren't worth half the money you'd pay for them. As well as GHK Kalasznikow (yes, that's the correct way to write it). Trust me, I've checked them all. The only cheaper option is WE. But it goes down easily anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Time for an update...

The first series I've had my hands on WAS crap. As it came out - that was the experimental series (for retailers, the 'check out' version). Got the new ones, though... and I'm amazed, really.

More info in the movies we've made:

Working all the time... even now, preparing a review of Snow Wolf's M99 Barret [sW-01] :D

News just in:

Jing Gong is planning to let out the mags alone - they'll cost less than AGM, as far as I know (first info - may change). They'll also fit the AGM (of course...) and will be improved. The first series of mags has a tendency to get real cold upon burst (so cold it literally burned my fingers after shooting out 3 whole mags) and start to sweat afterwards. That also made the gaskets feel the pain.

The new ones are to have better gaskets (hell, am I using the right word?) and possibly not get cold so fast. OK, I know, I'm probably the only person here who shot about 150 BBs from one gas mag in less than 2 minutes, so that doesn't matter to you guys... but it's good to know JG doesn't stop evolving :D

Cost of the new mags (approx.): 79 PLN = ca. 18,90 EUR for a mid-cap.

AND rumor says they're working on a metal-body version of the M4. Should be out around July. If I'm lucky, I'll get my hands on it during IWA 2010. Can't wait :D

I'll let you know about any updates on this.

Archived