What stuff can i buy from abroad?

cianw1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i like redwolf.com that are based in tokyo (i think) but i live in UK so i can't order guns from there unless i provide UKARA documentation for them to put in the box but i am not UKARA registered. there are alot of other things there that i would like to order such as extra mags, carry vests, bbs, gas, battries, chargers, accesories like bipods, silencers, rails, grips, badges etc.

i was just wondering if anyone could calrify on what i can and can't order from here because some of the stuff is much cheaper from redwolf compared to UK sites for example i dont know if ordering magazines and say a red dot sight would be ok? thanks :)

-cianw1

It may look cheap but you might have to pay custom charges which (depending on the amount of value) can double the price and end up costing more

Just a point

As long as your not buying a Rif (rifle, pistol,shotgun etc etc) you will be fine

As jersey said it would be worth checking with customs regards to possible import taxs or buy from a country within the EU Poland have some cheap airsoft shops

Archived