Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlphaTaskForceAirsoft

L96 sniper with extras

21 posts in this topic

L96 sniper with 2 mags, scope, bipod 3,000 bbs , spare camo body and spare camo barrel

looking for £120 ono

L96 sniper with 2 mags, scope, bipod 3,000 bbs , spare camo body and spare camo barrel

looking for £120 ono

Good price for an great weapon! My email is jarheadjw@hotmail.co.uk

Any pictures would be great and where are you sending it from?

Thanks,

John

John,

i am going to be sending it from Harlow in essex , i am selling it at this price as i am quitting airsoft :(

heres a picture mate

Is it 120 with or without p&p? I would happily pay 120 plus the p&p. my e-mail is hawk699@hotmail.es and I do have UKARA

[quote name='AlphaTaskForceAirsoft' post='24403' date='Apr 20 2011, 12:11 PM']John,

i am going to be sending it from Harlow in essex , i am selling it at this price as i am quitting airsoft :([/quote]

Sorry to hear that you are quitting airsoft man, I'm in the process of looking for a good sniper and this one looks great in the pic! If you've still got it then I'm interested in buying it :D

looking for £120 ono

is it two tone?

i still have it mate

Hey man, just a quick update to let you know that I have the money ready to pay for this anytime

Hi mate i would be willing to buy this straight away as i have the money waiting but would need it posted, how much extra would this cost? thanks.

Tommy

i recon the maximum the delivery will cost is £10 so total £110

or if you could pick up from CM17 0HU , i will sell for £90

i recon the maximum the delivery will cost is £10 so total £110

or if you could pick up from CM17 0HU , i will sell for £90

Cool man, I would need to have it delivered as I live in Scotland, but the extra p&p doesn't bother me price wise

looking for £120 ono

is this sold?

looking for £120 ono

Hi new to the site but have been airsofting and got the bug!! whats thw FPS for the sniper and does it come as photo with scope etc? and most important have you still got it?? thanks kev74 :D

Hi new to the site but have been airsofting and got the bug!! whats thw FPS for the sniper and does it come as photo with scope etc? and most important have you still got it?? thanks kev74 :D

hi there would you be able to deliver to colchester ,essex,,i am very intrested ,,email me direct if you want ,,,,,hawkeye04@hotmail.co.uk