What pistol to buy- electric/gas

machete101
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello

i am looking to buy a pistol to have a go with in a skirmish on those pistol only games, and was just wondered whether anyone could suggest one that would be worth getting that would cost under £80. I not sure whether to get a gas or electric one so if anyone could tell me what would be the best option that would be very helpful

thanks

hello

thanks for the suggestion, i have been looking for a cheap gas two tone/clear pistol and have seen Palco Firepower (USP) co2,and the Smith & Wesson Sigma 40F co2, but was just wondering whether these are any good and whether i can get spare mags that are not too expensive. furthermore i feel these fire too hot for my local site, what would have to be done to reduce the fps to the limit of the site

Single Shot GBB 345 fps

Full Auto GBB Pistols/ Gas SMG 300 fps

thanks

Archived