HELP!!

Ellis
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I bought some stuff from eHobby (no RIFs just mags and stuff) and it arrived in the UK fine but when parcel FARCE got a hold of it, well......it took longer to get from the depot (about 5mins away) to my house then it did to get from HK to the UK. But still everything was fine in the end.

• 3 months later...
Hi,

I am currently wanting somthing from RSOV.com...

Do they deliver full metal guns to the uk??

Thanks for any help ;)

yes they do i've ordered many guns from there with no red tips on the end either but the delivery time varies.

helo i want to order somthing from the u.s well AIRSOFTPOST are they any good? PLUS I'M NEW ON HERE AND IT DON'T TELL WHERE TO RIGHT YA QUESTIONS WHICH IS ANNOYING CHEERS.SO I USING SOMEONES REPLY SORRY.

why not ask questions isnt that what this website is all about?

but you know what is annoying?

WRITEING IN CAPS LIKE THIS ITS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING AT US WHICH WE DONT LIKE AND IT DONT MAKE YOUR POST STAND OUT!

just write like a normal person would

• AF-UK Founding Member

Simply find the appropriate section of the forums which your question applies to, then make a new topic (with relevant title) in that section.

Make sure you have a read of the rules too :)

Simply find the appropriate section of the forums which your question applies to, then make a new topic (with relevant title) in that section.

Make sure you have a read of the rules too :)

cheers for the info

• 2 months later...

hey im really not sure about your question because some international sites let you ship to the uk and some dont, so my advise is try and find the same gun on a uk based distributer.

and how do you start a thread because i have read the rules and looked all over but i cant find out how to start one and i know this is inapropriate for this thread so im sorry but i would also like to know how to sell a gun . once again sorry for this but i really need to know so any help thanks in advance :)

Archived