Magpul Masada anyone?

Tristan Orr
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Basically, I'm looking at getting a masada, I know it a lot of money but hell I pretty well off, so why not splash the cash (and its my birthday).

So my question is, is the gun worth the £400? I mean it looks nice and it of good build, but whats the internals like? I hear they are good, one person I know say I'm going to have problems with this quick change barrel arrangement, is this true?

As some of you know I am a engineer so I know about air leaks and seal etc... so if it was the give me a problem I would easily fix it.

I personally think that if i was to loud a new tightbore barrel and hop rubber that it be one hell of a evil gun!

So what do people think, give me your view of the magpul masada ACR!

Like that Daedlus guy (Spelling) from Scoutthedoggies videos.

Haha, well I couldnt get the WE M14 EBR so I went and got my Masada today! Its a lovely weapon only issue I have now if I only got one make (120rd), which is good will stop me spending silly amounts of money on BB's :) altho I just ordered a box of 10 80rd mags. But the masada is a lovely gun, light, durable, left hand friendly, and looks awesome a good buy for any veteran airsofter!

Archived