Going to buy my first gun

walshy155
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, I'm going to buy my first gun and I really want a good powerful one.

So which one of these should I get:

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/-Both-El...fle-BB-Gun.html

Or

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/Both-Ele...soft-Rifle.html

Please help going to one of them tomorrow.

Or should I buy something else for that price?

recommend!

Or should I buy something else for that price?

recommend!

Well to get a decent skermishable gun you will need a budget of around £150. The waepon you have there has a plastic gearbox and will not last very long and it is poorly made.

Hmm well could you recommend me a nice gun AEG RIFLE, or sniper thats around £80~ used or new, as long as it's good for shooting out the back, you know bursting cans etc.

70 views, and only one decent reply.

Also you didnt mention what weapon?

The G36 or the AUG?

Please can someone recommend me a good sniper of AEG

• Supporters

Neither of them are good, you need atleast 130-150 to get something good.

Any classic army sportline, jing gong, or cyma will do.

Don't worry about not many replies, thee aren't many of us to do so, we'll get round to it eventually ;)

The AUG looked really good, and it has a metal gear box, but I'd rather buy a Sniper from a member here new or used.

It dosn't have a metal gearbox but it you are just shooting cans I supose these will do? Some one please correct me if I am wrong. Also their are very few of us that will post to questions for some reason.

Neither of them are good, you need atleast 130-150 to get something good.

Any classic army sportline, jing gong, or cyma will do.

Don't worry about not many replies, thee aren't many of us to do so, we'll get round to it eventually ;)

Yes but as you said, it wont last a week, anyway I'm not going to waste my money on a gun that wont last a week.

Is there any shop that sells second hand guns?

Does this actually shoot at 350FPS?

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Smith-Wesso...ol_AOOK8.aspx?0

Yes a co2 powered gun with the little capsules will be about 350fps. If you search dan wesson or wingun, they also use that power source and the dan wesson's are about 450fps.

well i guess CO2 pistols are great for some one who wants to start trying out some cheaper airsoft guns, and have power to shoot cans...and if you use metal BB's, it can be an airpistol :P

• AF-UK Founding Member

First don't double/triple post, it'll only annoy others and you'll probably end up with less replies. I also work from oldest unread thread to newest so you're just putting yourself at the back again.

If you're serious about airsofting then you'll need to change your budget to 130-150. If you just want to mess around in the garden then buy anything you like but you'll get what you pay for.

exactly Dev, like i know a US Marine and when he can he wants to build an armoury (as he describes it, the armoury/wall of guns in makarovs house in MW2!) of cheap Double eagle guns just because he doesnt need to have a super good gun, just a gun to mess about with :P

The scopes have no magnification and are plastic tubes made to look like scopes. They have no glass in them and only have plastic cutouts inside to look like sights. Most retailers exaggerate the FPS.

Archived