National airsoft Event

geoffreym
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

if anybody is going to national airsoft event how about we go as a AF-UK team with the badges as identifiers.

• Supporters

I was thinking about about this myself, although I can't go this year, next year ill be able to drive up there etc.

I reckon next year we should defiantly do it, and if anyone.else is going this year on your own it'd be a good idea.

if we do decide to go as a team can i suggest we try to find a singular camoflage (DPM, Multicam etc) to try to look as a singular team, with the AF-UK sewn either on the right shoulder or underneath the union flag.

it might give more of a reason to buy some, we have a couple of mega games a year where we go as the forum team and we have a moderator sell the badges there, if i go to NAE this year i will definetely go and if somebody comes along willing to sell face to face, cheaper and better.

and i agree that everybody uses DPM, but very few people use full DPM, opposite is true for multicam (multicam users seem to be richer), but nothing looks better than a full DPM team working together with radios and shouting.

before we get back on track, what's vegitato?

planning to get a olive badge, so that it doesn't stand out from my DPM.

a few questions...

1. were is this? urban or woodland site?

2. whats the age limit?

3. how much is the entrance fee?

4. how long does it last?

• Supporters

Woodlands i believe, age limit- I think its 14 but you'll have to check.

Not sure on entrance fee but I'm sure its around 75- Fri to Sunday I think, check the site for info

Archived