andrew

A&K M60, UPGRADED

22 posts in this topic

make - A&K

Model - m60

condition - used, but great.

fps- 350

hi, i have a a&k m60 for trade or for sale so just hit me with your best offer after a week the best offer will get this, it has a camo stock and a brown front grip, can be paint striped but i think it is fine.

i will consider any gun, bolt, or aeg, or cash, just hit me with your best offer.

i changed the spring to bring it upto 350ish as i found the stock one abit weak around 330fps, but i have kept the old spring just in case.

had around 7k of rounds through it.

little edit here guys, even though i will consider ALL offers, i am after a L96 the most.

cheers

Mac 11??? with three bottles of gas and bbs thrown in for free??? its more of a primary weapon due to it clip size/power. it shoots 15 bbs a second as well!!!!

Ed

hi there eddy thanks for the offer but due to the difference in price. you would have to offer some cash aswell or another gun too. this cost me £350, then the new spring cost me £15, also when my friend posted his m60 it cost him £27.

so thanks for the offer but you will have to bumb it up abit, also can i have pics?, cheers.

im offering you a Classic Army M15A4 , with a full metal marine body , tight bore barrel , silencer , 4 mags , 4 battries

used once had about 5,000 rounds threw it , excelent condition

thats a nice offer but the m60 is worth a fair bit more abit like eddys offer its a nice gun offer but needs somthing else like abit of cash or somthing as the m60 is worth a fair bit more and will cost me £27 to post.

the gun was £210

silencer £30

mags @ £20 each so thats £80

metal body £45

battries@ £25 each so thats £100

alltogether

£465

and my postage will be like £10

i am not stuip the gun came with a metal body and if your batties cost 25 then they must be about 4000mah, also if u spend £20 on each mag then you have been ripped off considering you can get metal high caps for £12.

i am not stuip the gun came with a metal body and if your batties cost 25 then they must be about 4000mah, also if u spend £20 on each mag then you have been ripped off considering you can get metal high caps for £12.

its a metal marine body a diffrent one , and i have original one aswell , and i didnt mean £25 for battries they were £20

hello mate got a offer

g36c

1 mag

1 mag converter

1 m4 mag

1 small charger

1 small battery

and

w700 super 9 sniper with a custom spary job

1 mag with fake dummy rounds

1 side mag (which is better than the other mag)

bi pod

silencer

both come with there boxes and cash ur way.

any good????

thanks carl

carlh907 can i have pics please,

thanks for all the offers guys now i have to pick which offer to take as i have been given about 7 different ones lol

carlh907 can i have pics please,

thanks for all the offers guys now i have to pick which offer to take as i have been given about 7 different ones lol

go look on his profile and there should be a topic for the guns.... it includes pictures.

cheers, today is the last day to put a offer in, after today i will close the tread and choose one of my mant offers.

hi there, i sent the box mag away to be serviced and it never showed back up so considering it has no box mag, will sell it for £195 including p&p, a new box mag will cost around 60 so your saving a £100 in total and the gun has been upgraded and you will have a new box mag if you know what i mean, remember it will cost me like £25 to post lol.

hi there, i sent the box mag away to be serviced and it never showed back up so considering it has no box mag, will sell it for £195 including p&p, a new box mag will cost around 60 so your saving a £100 in total and the gun has been upgraded and you will have a new box mag if you know what i mean, remember it will cost me like £25 to post lol.

So it comes with a mag? :P and do you have a pic at all?:)