CA M15A4 with PTS MOE CTR Stock

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm currently running a Classic Army Sportline Series M15A4 carbine (because I don't have the £400 for a TM) with a retractable stock.

When I first purchased it I had to get the gun painted in a colour. I am now trying to buy new parts for it to get rid of the coloured parts (stock and hand guard)

I recently bought a replica of the Magpul MOE PTS stock. I put on straight away and there seems to be a few problems.

1. the stock does not retract all the way to its natural position (so the gun and stock touch) See first attachment

2. the stock should not wobble but it does.(I know its a cheap version off Ebay)

Is there some way I can get rid of the wobble and have it retract all the way to the end so the stock is touching the gun.

Do I need to change the tube, if so then could recommend one that will fit on to the CA M15A4

Thank you for your time.

Are you UKARA registered? If not, replacing those 'coloured' (Two tonw) parts is illegal. It is classed as manufacturing an RIF I believe.

• Supporters

What they said.

Try taking the end cap off the stock tube, might worked-helped me get mine on.

The moe is supposed to wobble a bit, thats why they sell the ctr stock with the locking.clamp to eliminate wobble.

If it comes to it but a g&p stock tube, it defiantly works on them

• Supporters

All of these 'fixes' are good, but unless op has a valid defence, they shouldn't be replacing the 2tone parts anyway

• Supporters

True it isn't, however, I'd rather and I'm sure dev will agree, that he isn't breaking the law, as although we may not like it, it's there to keep our hobby going

Archived