Pistol Advice Please

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 minute ago, scalawag said:

Yeah I have to agree the feel of the WE Sigs is great, you properly feel like you have something substantial in your hand.  The P228 is nice, being compact it is a bit more nimble to weald around, but other than that it feels much like the P226.  I got my P228 as I might do an NCIS load out at some point just for fun, and because I wanted another SIG lol.:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Can never have too many of em :P

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Prisce, have you had any problems with the P09 hop up?

A lot of people praising the WE Sig.

Is it more solid than the KJW?

Nop. I forget the exact model, but we haven’t had any issues at all with that pistol. My We18c on the other hand is being a rather expensive paperweight at the moment.

34 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Nop. I forget the exact model, but we haven’t had any issues at all with that pistol. My We18c on the other hand is being a rather expensive paperweight at the moment.

Why?

• Supporters
1 minute ago, steakandpotato said:

Why?

I’d need another thread to list the issues I have had with it. I shall get it working properly again, just work life getting in the way.

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

I’d need another thread to list the issues I have had with it. I shall get it working properly again, just work life getting in the way.

Bollocks. That's my next purchase

20 hours ago, L3wisD said:

That alone will improve your G18 no end.

For £40 it's worth a try and if you don't find the improvement was worth it, you could sell it on. That'd sell easy on here.

Thanks for the headsup on ak2m4 - have just ordered one :D

16 hours ago, Prisce said:

Thanks.

I am seriously considering buying the P09.

I would happily buy a VFC H&K VP9, if I had the money, but ultimately, TM make the best out of the box pistols... I have six myself, so I would always recommend TM when asked. 

Archived