Torch and pouch.

Shaun Haynes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for torch to run in my  non trigger hand when using my pistol. As I'm not spending £100 for new kydex holster and pistol torch ( plus I sturggle  to  use the pressure switches on them).

Any one run on in pouch on there molle  is so what time of pouch do you use 

LenserLED torches come with a MOLLE/belt pouch, I got the i7DR model which is rechargeable and its absolutely fantastic. My only complaint with it, and with all modern torches really, is that its got the stupid multiple functions High/off/Low/off/High etc. I dont want that, I want ON and OFF :( no need for it to cycle through strobe, disco, SOS, high, higher, a bit lower, somewhere in the middle, upside down etc.

58 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

LenserLED torches come with a MOLLE/belt pouch, I got the i7DR model which is rechargeable and its absolutely fantastic. My only complaint with it, and with all modern torches really, is that its got the stupid multiple functions High/off/Low/off/High etc. I dont want that, I want ON and OFF :( no need for it to cycle through strobe, disco, SOS, high, higher, a bit lower, somewhere in the middle, upside down etc.

I'll check it out  yeah they have to over  complicate things and add more functions  for the sake of it 

I personally use a lenser t7.2 and because I normally run multicam I use a warrior small torch pouch which works really nicely :)

I use this, has a clip and fits onto my holster or anywhere I like. Lightweight, multiple brightness settings including a strobe. Hold down or toggle switch. It also has a length extender that changes the size of the beam. Had it for ages and it's a great torch and fits inside my palm.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CREE-Q5-Mini-Black-2000LM-Waterproof-LED-Flashlight-Modes-Zoom-Torch-penlight-/263439625729?hash=item3d5639ae01

• Supporters

Fenix do some great tactical torches, I love mine BUT same problem with multifunction tail switches, you could look at Klarus, I believe some of theirs have a rotating collar allowing you to preset the torch mode, ie straight to strobe etc.

8 hours ago, Duff said:

I use this, has a clip and fits onto my holster or anywhere I like. Lightweight, multiple brightness settings including a strobe. Hold down or toggle switch. It also has a length extender that changes the size of the beam. Had it for ages and it's a great torch and fits inside my palm.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CREE-Q5-Mini-Black-2000LM-Waterproof-LED-Flashlight-Modes-Zoom-Torch-penlight-/263439625729?hash=item3d5639ae01

I have one of these but no idea what style pouch 

Archived