Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddyc123

P90 Problem!!!aaaa

10 posts in this topic

i got a 2nd hand CA p90. it shoots but the bbs dont come out.i looked down the hole for the mag and the problem is that the piston which pushes the bbs is too far foward, what should i do??

Ed

so the hop up chamber is always blocked by the air nozzle?

shoot the gun, if the air nozzle (thing blocking the chamber) doesnt move, or doesnt move all the way out, you have a problem with the tappet plate.

So the air nozzle isn't moving back to allow a bb into the chamber?

Look into the hole and dry fire the gun a bit. If the nozzle doesn't move at all, it's probably fallen off the tappet plate, meaning either the air nozzle, tappet plate or cylinder head is broken. If the nozzle just moves a tiny bit, the problem's with the tappet plate. Either way you have to open up the gearbox and replace the broken part.

This happened to me on my JG HK416 a week or so ago so it's quite fresh in my mind atm =D

i do a lot of airsoft but havent had any experience fixing/taking apart guns. would it be best to take it to my airsoft shop or is it relativley easy??

Ed

My theory is take it apart yourself just don't lose any bits and if you can fix it then happy days and if not you haven't lost anything getting the shop to sort it.

hmmmm now you put it that way maybe i should give it a try....

Ed

We all know what happened the first time Nutster took apart a gun without knowing what he was doing.

XM8 springs to mind.

We all know what happened the first time Nutster took apart a gun without knowing what he was doing.

XM8 springs to mind.

Nutster please tell us what happened! I am quite interested.