extremeairsoft.co.uk

Guest MaccyD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest MaccyD

Firstly, sorry in advance if this is here but i searched as per the title and as 2 words and came up with nothing.

Just wondering if anyone has experience ordering through this site? Seem to be the only place with the particular RIF i want in stock.

The website was formerly extremebbguns.co.uk but i searched that too with no luck.

Thanks for the help

Guest scalawag

I currently have an order placed with them for a part.  Order was placed 16/3/18 I have confirmation of the Order being "completed" what ever that means???  Does not look like dispatch and delivery is quick, but I will update further when I receive the package from them.

Guest scalawag

Still waiting for my order to arrive, ordered and apparently dispatched 17/3/18.  I have emailed them this morning to try to find out what is going on.

I will update again when I have any further info.

Earlier in the year I went to them to buy a secutor velites G 6 (VI) due to the price being very low (i suspected a pricing error as the site was still new) this took 6 weeks due to lack of stock and for the price I can understand why, but after calling every 2 weeks as i was told they would have it in now have the secutor velites G 5 (V) from them and I am more and happy with this as it the model up from what I got but I digress.

pros

cost seems to be good some some things

staff are very friendly and helpful

cons

as far as I can tell no stock check on website unless this has changed

over all good service bit of a wait for the gun but I was expecting that and in the end got a better deal out of it 

Guest scalawag

Well, my email of 22/3/18 has so far received no reply after 3 working days.  So I have sent a further email today requesting a refund, and threatening a PayPal dispute if I do not receive one in 24hrs.

Unfortunately this obviously means that I cannot recommend this retailer, and would not use them again.

Archived