An interesting sidearm...

AK47frizzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking to get a sidearm in the future but i'm so bored and dryed out from all these glocks, 1911 and semi auto normie stuff.

Looking for something with more spice to it.

A few ideas were: a shotgun revolver but those wouldn't feel right unless it's a raging judge (cmon marushin), an auto m9 co2 but the only one right now is a hfc branded variant which is a bit sketchy or maybe an interesting looking smg of some sort.

Hit me with ideas - something that does more than pew pew in semi.

• Supporters

TM revolvers , I’ve got a 6inch chrome python and two 2.5inch black ones as well . They hold 24 rounds , the gas goes in the handle .

they’ve got cracking range and accuracy to them (wouldn’t expect any thing else really they are TM !) 

OR you could go totally batshitcrazy and get something like a Webley ? Got one of those as well , totally impractical for scurmishing but funny as hell when you DO get a kill with it !:lol:

How about a super sleek ergonomic pistol, like a Walther PPQ, or if you have smaller hands, a CZ P-07 Duty?

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

How about a super sleek ergonomic pistol, like a Walther PPQ, or if you have smaller hands, a CZ P-07 Duty?

Get a cheap suit and you've got yourself a nice 007 outfit to play in.

Or a Luger! Damn I've always wanted a Luger.. 

1 hour ago, Gepard said:

Bond wore a tuxedo sir, not a cheap suit.

• Head Moderator
2 hours ago, Duff said:

Bond wore a tuxedo sir, not a cheap suit.

Good god man, Bond is British, he wears a dinner jacket for formal evening wear. Not some awful American rented prom costume ;)

But I agree on the cheap suit, nothing shiny. If you are going to spend money on a decent brand for military load out then no reason not to wear a quality suit and dress to impress for CQB. I have use the dry cleaners after a day (and night) at the races :)

5 hours ago, Gepard said:

Same. Hard to finr and well. Nearly all have horrific reviews and bugs.  Plus £30 a magazine if you can find them

7 hours ago, Gepard said:

How so?

And I suppose you could pick up a WAF suit from matalan.

And down the same route, you could also go like Kingsman, and 3D print (or get clever with cardboard and expoxy) a shotgun attachment for it.

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-pistols/kwc-tt-33-co2-non-blowback-pistol-black

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I've been lusting after this for a while now... 

Armorer Works GBB A180 Blaster Pistol

create_image.php?i=9118

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=267&products_id=9118

That looks just like the one that Buck Rogers used to shoot Daleks on Battlestar Galactica!

I used to run a KSC M93R II. It's a lump and a half to hang off your leg and run around with though. I've been wanting to run a TM Breacher fitted with the full stock in a back scabbard as a secondary for a while though. I also have a MK23 with a 3D printed Sci fi kit

3 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

I used to run a KSC M93R II. It's a lump and a half to hang off your leg and run around with though. I've been wanting to run a TM Breacher fitted with the full stock in a back scabbard as a secondary for a while though. I also have a MK23 with a 3D printed Sci fi kit

Someone had a M93R at the last game I was at. Looked cool but damn heavy

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

That looks just like the one that Buck Rogers used to shoot Daleks on Battlestar Galactica!

Loved that show, can't think why ? ;)

image.jpg

Guest scalawag

Lugers are fun and the toggle action makes them a bit different.  Tiny mags though but you can empty the mag on my WE Luger and still have some gas left.  Lovely gun to hold, it feels right in your hand, and fun to fire.

Guest scalawag
1 minute ago, steakandpotato said:

I'll just remind people what happened to Donald Hoobler when he became fixated on Lugers...

Yeah true. :o:unsure::D

• Supporters

try gear of war for lugers, they had an offer on a while back for mags i got 3 for £30 (and then promptly lost 2 of them)

although i can't reccommend them as skirmishers, range is awful and the gas effeciency is non-existent.

but then what else am i gonna use when lugging the mg around :P

perhaps one of the co2 mausers? the full auto rate of fire on those things is insane

• 7 months later...
On 19/03/2018 at 20:39, AK47frizzle said:

a shotgun revolver but those wouldn't feel right unless it's a raging judge (cmon marushin)

I made an account on this forum just to get info on the Raging Judge. What is going on with that? Does anyone here know? Is Marushin still working on this? I would buy one in a heartbeat. 

2 hours ago, cropzy said:

Put bbs up your ring piece and fart them out

Tried this.. failed chrono.

Archived