Arabic?

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

right...something is bugging me, and being a muslim, it is all the arabic stuff...and worst of all they are getting it wrong! http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=6153 this says My name is....in Urdu which is more or less a "variation" of Hindi, and has nothing to do with arabic, i do notice though they look similar (characters) but still, i mean if you want arabic, at least get ARABIC and not some random Indian/Pakistani language! :P i mean thats what i think i a not really looking for a reply, just wanted people to see Arabic is arabic not the random language afghans speak :lol: but actually afghans do speak arabic haha but yeah just wanted you guys to see this, also i can tell when some thig is arabic, it looks much more beautiful than Hindi/Urdu IMO

-Zakaria Mohammed K****m (starred for stalkers)

haha yeah, better to ask on the forums or something, but also the sticker was made by King Arms apparently, so they can't fix it, unless they tell king arms...and i just cant be asked, so good luck walking around talking to Arabs in Urdu,

PS since i went to Dubai, most Arabs speak English perfect anyway :P

• 2 weeks later...

the problem is that most british people dont speak arabic or hindu, but i still like the sticker, loving the bottom line "go away" :P

i may get one to stick on my m4 just for the laughs

lol just remember

1) Hindi, Hindu's are people who follow Hinduism, they generally speak Hindi.

2) the sticker is Urdu/hindi not arabic :)

...Mitchell, mitchell mitchell...you and i both know..that you should sell your gun and buy a Femme Fatale

Archived