Paintball/Airsoft

GunNut
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If airsoft is ever taken seriously as a sport with 'speedball' style gameplay, I will simply not call myself an airsofter anymore. That style of play is completely against what airsoft is all about, in my eyes.

and I am more than happy for new people to join, aslong as they aren't playing 'like paintball but with more armalites'

To outsiders of both sports/hobbies they look identical, infact most people would have a hard time distinguishing them, but for people inside the sports they are completely different, and where possible I would keep it that way, then there is something for everyone.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If airsoft is ever taken seriously as a sport with 'speedball' style gameplay, I will simply not call myself an airsofter anymore. That style of play is completely against what airsoft is all about, in my eyes.

Exactly what I said to Marksman556 on Xbox the other day :P

The reson paintball is so popular is because iis advertised more like many have said and i only found out about airsofting from someone in my form.

Ill admit ive been paintball and im waiting to buy my gun when the Earth Center has some places but airsoft seems alot better than paintball with more trusted players and a serious community

Archived