I'm glad this place exists

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am very glad I found this forum (not that my credit card or wife are!). 

The help and advice I have received have been invaluable and everyone's been really friendly.
It seems very much in stark contrast to most of the FB groups, because unlike them it's pretty much a salt and troll free zone.
So a big thank you to one and all and I very much look forward to you spending most of my money over the coming years.
:D

• Supporters

A new user likes the forum? Well now we can't have that. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

No but seriously, the people here are some top class blokes. I've certainly learnt a lot in the short time I've been here.  

16 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Must say, this is one of the reasons I keep checking back here... You lot seem to have a similar sense of humour as me :D

56 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

It seems very much in stark contrast to most of the FB groups, because unlike them it's pretty much a salt and troll free zone.

You havent pi$$ed of @ImTriggerHappy yet then :P

Seriously tho, its the reason I stayed, good pointers and advice, a little conflicting at times (but its the internet and opinion are like backsides etc....) but bought some good bits, met some decent players and been pointed in the right direction on more than one occasion from here!

A good forum should have a little conflict, Opinions that carry weight demand debate. It's why a well moderated forum is a thing of beauty.

And this forum is well moderated.

I love and loathe this forum for it's sense of humor at times, it's always both at the same time usually... bless you all.

Archived