Opinion on this m4

.:l2 a tt l e S:.
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

a ''go go'' or ''no go''  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is the g&g gr16 a good buy for a gun?

• Yes
    • No
    • Mabye

My mate is wanting to buy a reliable yet affordable gun which shoots great. He has a budget of £160 inc battery.

I have spotted a great gun in my opinion and i would like to here others...

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gg-p...6-carbine-rifle

If there is any other guns which match up to this please comment but must be a m4/15/16 variant!

all i have to say is that:

1. the trigger jammed and smapped

2. the selector switch came loose and had to get it replaced

3. My whole front end fell off

4. sometimes miss feeds

5. when i got it crono'd it was only 280fps

All of this was over the time 3 skirmishes

Albert

1. true

2. true

3. happened on a few of these as i have heard from others, shouldn't happen though, after it is fixed.

4. G&G are kind of picky with mags

5. true also, and so did my gun, could have been chrono as my first shot was 120, and then 280, similar readings for him.

As i am Alberts friend i have witnessed the shittiness of the gun, could just be unlucky, but a few things are common, but fixed by experts for a small fee, and others, EG miss feeds to do with G&G and there specifics

1. true

2. true

3. happened on a few of these as i have heard from others, shouldn't happen though, after it is fixed.

4. G&G are kind of picky with mags

5. true also, and so did my gun, could have been chrono as my first shot was 120, and then 280, similar readings for him.

As i am Alberts friend i have witnessed the shittiness of the gun, could just be unlucky, but a few things are common, but fixed by experts for a small fee, and others, EG miss feeds to do with G&G and there specifics

Well my G&G is working fine

1) my cornoed at 402FPS (needed down grading)

2) yes it is picky with mags but some silicon and a bit of use has sorted that out!

3) I have a great gun tech who will sort out problems! (Steve)

4) it has stupid range! it was outmatching my freinds TM M14

5) It has blowback :)

6)It is G&G! They have an amazing museam!

And also how did you mange to break of the front end? I thought it happened only in the CM16 range not the GR range....

yeah i have a g&g cm m4 and its in my opinon a beast , with a 9.6 , fires around 330 never had 1 problem ..and isnt fussy with mags atall:)

they are good, Cam, im pretty sure the plastic bodied GR16 is just the CM16 w/ blowback?

they are good, Cam, im pretty sure the plastic bodied GR16 is just the CM16 w/ blowback?

Yep! But it is made slighty differnt with the barrle threads and mounts.... also thanks to the second post I had a dream (Nightmare) of my front end falling off..... :o

hahahahahahaha, you just gave me an idea, but back on topic for me, yeah go for it, look after it, i would get the one point sling point and a one point sling, they are good for NOT dropping your gun, either those or a magpul MS2 or an Irene Adaptive Sling, those aren't cheap but yeah...lets you go hands free :)

hahahahahahaha, you just gave me an idea, but back on topic for me, yeah go for it, look after it, i would get the one point sling point and a one point sling, they are good for NOT dropping your gun, either those or a magpul MS2 or an Irene Adaptive Sling, those aren't cheap but yeah...lets you go hands free :)

..... What idea.....

i was gonna make a thread about peoples airsoft dream, but im going out now :P

ok edit your original post, full edit, and there should be, at the top, an option to add a poll :)

Archived