New Job, but there is a catch.....

Monkman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well after quite some time away from the work scene. (Family reasons) I accepted an offer for a job today, which pays very well with great future prospects.  So maybe I feel a tricked out Tokyo Marui Recoil coming to my arsenal in the future.  :)

The catch being is that I have to work 'every' single sunday.... :(  I was kinda looking for a job so that most weekends would be free, so I could really throw myself into my new hobby of airsoft.

But reality check is that it's work and I need money....so will just have to use holiday for any gameday, but not for the next 3 months though.  If I hate the job..I can always try for another job.  :)

**Out of curiosity....does anyone know if there many places in the West midlands area that play on Saturdays?

Hi there,

First and only airsoft run events on a Saturday at Anzio in Leek Staffordshire and other sites around the west Midlands and Manchester area. Check out their website.

Mo

Ok thanks Mo...went to the First & Only in Kidderminster the other week, so will check out their other venues around the region.  :)

Hi,

Give High Command a try indoor CQB site in Rowley Regis or if you want an outdoor site Fireball Squadron Bassets pole Sutton Coldfield play on the 1st Saturday of every month. You will have a great time at either. Tell them Targetszone pointed you their way. :rolleyes:

On 08/03/2018 at 5:09 PM, steakandpotato said:

Surely there are sites that operate on weekdays?

Every Thursday night at The Mall in Reading if you can make the trip bud! @Monkman

On 08/03/2018 at 5:09 PM, steakandpotato said:

Surely there are sites that operate on weekdays?

Stormforce (woodland) near Rugeley/Lichfield also run a Saturday game (second Saturday of each month)

Also Bravo 1 (indoor) in Birmingham runs a Wednesday evening game (i think its on a Wednesday at least lol)

Not sure about The Grange which is woodlands and what days they run but that's in the area as well so may want to look.

Archived