Newbie in Glasgow

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Finally decided to give Airsoft  a crack after many years of dragging my heels!

I actually bought my first airsoft gun (TM M92F) way back in 2007 and wanted to get into it proper when I was still young. 11 years, a wife and 2 kids later, I'm finally taking the plunge with a couple of mates.

I've been reading through some of the forums threads and I'm glad I signed up to AFUK. This hobby can be very expensive and being able to ask you all about your experience and advice will save me a ton of money and nagging from the missus!

My local site is The Depot and I'm booked in for my first game on the 18th and then April 1st (if your coming along, please take it easy on us!). Look forward to sharing experiences with you all and being part of the Airsoft community.

ATB

Ryan

• Head Moderator

Welcome :)

• Supporters

Welcome! :)

Welcome Ryan, the Depot is fantastic ! I played there for the first time a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. Now just trying to work out when I can next get there :rolleyes: 

Glad you're excited, I game at the Depot on the regular and even playing on the 1st April too!

Great site and great for new or old players alike.

If you need any help with anything on site look for the tallest guy in the room and shout Corky :) 

Archived