Best BB's

SMike666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there guys and gals

Ive got myself a WE M4 CQBR and I trying to get it as accurate as possible I realise that BB quality and weight has a big influence but wanted to know what you consider good quality and an appropriate weight for a CQB - 250mm barrel Im not interested in extending range just accuracy. I didn't want to go thought every BB option and manufacturer.

Cheers and I look forward to your comments

PS Im currently using ASG 6mm CURSED BB'S 0.2G 

• Root Admin

Please consider using the search. This has been discussed to death.

You might also want to look into your barrel and hop unit (as these are the two biggest culprits of inconsistent shooting other than BBs). Also grab a cronograph and just check that your muzzle energy isn't fluctuating too much (indicating a poor air seal or potentially an issue with the gearbox).

• Supporters

I personally use ASG blasters for 0.25g and below, I use G&g .28g and anything bigger I use Geoff’s.

They are all great quality, if your talking CQB I’d suggest sticking to .25g as I’m not sure going any bigger will benefit you in a way that’s cost effective.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Prisce said:

I personally use ASG blasters for 0.25g and below, I use G&g .28g and anything bigger I use Geoff’s.

They are all great quality, if your talking CQB I’d suggest sticking to .25g as I’m not sure going any bigger will benefit you in a way that’s cost effective.

2nd this,

i use the 0.25 ASG blasters as well....have a few bottles to get through since December 2016 :lol:. In CQB they are fine, esp. the distance involved, the AEGS seem to like them and they fire nicely :) 

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, djben9 said:

2nd this,

i use the 0.25 ASG blasters as well....have a few bottles to get through since December 2016 :lol:. In CQB they are fine, esp. the distance involved, the AEGS seem to like them and they fire nicely :) 

Third this. They're my go-to BBs.

• Head Moderator

Cannot really go wrong with ASG Blaster 0.25g.

I tend to use .25 G&G's and more recently .25 Guarders . I've used Blasters and ZeroOne Blitz before and found both my AEGs run smoother and more ocnsistant on my current choice. I'm currently using up the rest of my Blasters/Blitz in my pistols, cause they don't seem picky at all! :rolleyes:

• Moderators
2 hours ago, proffrink said:

Bless you kind souls indulging this sort of thread for the 10th time this year. You're better than I.

I had a quiet day at work and deleting the ‘reply’ notification emails gives me something to do!! :lol: :lol:

If they are the ones I think they are, my local site sells them and I very rarely see people buy them unless they are empty on bbs lol.
Seen gritty bits in the bottom of the bags so I don't know if I'd personally trust them in my guns. ]

Could simply have been a couple bad batches though, but i believe saw similar complaints on a different thread. I'll have a look and edit if I find something

I currently run the Nuprol RZR 0.25s in my guns, going pretty well, bit expensive for the amount but they were only bbs available at the store when i visited. So bought 3 bottles and they will last me a while lol. Yes I know they ain't great bbs, but I'm keeping on top of my gun cleaning because of this fact. Gonna switch to ASG Blasters .25s when I run out of RZRs.

10 hours ago, LightningCh said:

If they are the ones I think they are, my local site sells them and I very rarely see people buy them unless they are empty on bbs lol.
Seen gritty bits in the bottom of the bags so I don't know if I'd personally trust them in my guns. ]

Could simply have been a couple bad batches though, but i believe saw similar complaints on a different thread. I'll have a look and edit if I find something

I currently run the Nuprol RZR 0.25s in my guns, going pretty well, bit expensive for the amount but they were only bbs available at the store when i visited. So bought 3 bottles and they will last me a while lol. Yes I know they ain't great bbs, but I'm keeping on top of my gun cleaning because of this fact. Gonna switch to ASG Blasters .25s when I run out of RZRs.

I played just with the Nuprol, so far.

I'm trying to find a good option, cheaper but still good, even if my first option were the Blasters. On that site I found those ones and thr G&Gs

Archived