Make: Warrior

Gun/Model: L96

Accessories: Scope

Condition: Good

FPS: Around 450

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/N

Price/Payment: Offers

Pictures: Will upload soon

This is a used L96 which has around 400 rounds through it, accurate and shoots well the last time i remember. It has camo tape on it to look like woodland, and is two tone underneath. The scope is missing a bolt thingy but is not a problem; the scope will still stay on! This is my mate’s gun and wants to sell as his AEG has broken and would like another AEG, he doesn't like sniping. I will try and get him to send photos or to get him round to take them myself!!!

PAYPAL!

Also check out my other offer

Hi all,

Make: Warrior

Gun/Model: L96

Accessories: Scope

Condition: Good

FPS: Around 450

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/N

Price/Payment: Offers

Pictures: Will upload soon

This is a used L96 which has around 300 rounds through it, accurate and has been well maintained and shoots well. It has camo tape on it to look like woodland, and is two tone underneath. The scope is missing a bolt thingy but is not a problem; the scope will still stay on! This is my mate’s gun and wants to sell as his AEG has broken and would like another AEG, he doesn't like sniping. I will try and get him to send photos or to get him round to take them myself!!!

PAYPAL!

Also check out my other offer

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=3946

is it two tone?

im intrested for my boy ,,how much is the area he is hoping to get ,,and also postage to essex ,england

im intrested for my boy ,,how much is the area he is hoping to get ,,and also postage to essex ,england

pm'd

pm'd

How much delivered to fife, scotland? Im very interested

Thanks.

Tommy

How much delivered to fife, scotland? Im very interested

Thanks.

Tommy

Do you have any pics? Happy with the price tho just wanting to see what the guns like?

Thanks.

Tommy

Hey ya, do you still have this gun for sale mate? if so im really interested and how much do you want for the gun including postage to Norfolk?

Thanks...

Hey ya, do you still have this gun for sale mate? if so im really interested and how much do you want for the gun including postage to Norfolk?

Thanks...

on reserve at the moment, will post a new reply in 10 days or so...

KK i think its sold now, just waiting for the money!!!

cheers, Tom and will be saving this forum as a certain member accused me of lying!!

mods, please dont remove the infomation, much appreciated!