Where to CQB - Kent, E Sussex, South east?

Davegolf
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As of now what sites are about for CQB play in my area (Maidstone)?

Travel time 45-60mins acceptable.

I say as of now because Google isnt always bang upto date when searching around and there are more and more sites opening up thankfully, just you dont always hear about them untill way down the line... in my case anyways!!

Thanks

• Supporters

Hey dave, I think darkwater in ashford have a cqb site, I've not been there yet though.

occasionally firms get hold of serial 20 at hythe , serial 40 at lydd, & the monster rype village at lydd, I've played them all in the past but I don't know if any civvy firms have access at the mo, well worth keeping an eye out & asking around.

mark

@Tackle Cheers, Played Darkwater, fun but in postage stamp size! The others ive longed to play at for yeeeeeeeears, they seldom come up do they :/

@James1989 Thanks not heard of that one before, interested in their indoor CQB, have messaged them hopefully still running, gagging to get out (indoors) this weekend lol

Red 1 is mainly outdoor (its cqb because its not massive!) But they are good fun will be going sunday. They have a facebook page with most info :)

6 minutes ago, James1989 said:

Red 1 is mainly outdoor (its cqb because its not massive!) But they are good fun will be going sunday. They have a facebook page with most info :)

Will see you there! 

• Supporters

??????

so is red1 a small woodland site ?, or is it a cluster of buildings set in a small area ?

im guessing the OP is looking for the latter at the very least, most people's definition of cqb is either indoor sites or some kinda fibua set up, like the Mall or Urban Assault as examples.

1 hour ago, James1989 said:

Cool drop me a message if you want and I can find you on the day. If you havent been before I can do a quick orientation.

Me? I'm a regular:lol:

Archived