Hello Everybody!

cianw1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Zeroone airsoft, check the G&G Combat machines, although i know Marksman wouldn't agree with me :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great guns mentioned by Dave as they are all the right kinda price, except the FAL

well i know m4's are popular because of the customizability (spelling?) so i think that would be a good choice although i love the mp5 and im currently looking at this

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/G-G-MP5-EGM...un_ATMTX.aspx?0

i dont think the two-tone makes it look that bad either. I also like the AK variant's and the G36 type guns. The most important things though are that its uner £200 preferably under £150 if possible and that it shoots around 300fps.

• Supporters
Zeroone airsoft, check the G&G Combat machines, although i know Marksman wouldn't agree with me :P

Indeed I would.

Do you seriously not understand, you cannot two tone it, it has to be done by the reatailer.

Basically you should have checked the laws first, u have to be 18 together ukara aswell.

It is also illegal to pay someone to buy it for you.

not if they keep it a let you "borrow" it for a game day, as long as they are there

Yeah i understand they cant buy you a RIF and what i meant is that i dont mind redwolf two toning it if they can, and if they cannot then..i hope that i can atleast get some of my money back. they havent dispatched yet so there is a chance i am awaiting reply from them by email.

and the G&G m4 looks good but i think they say it shoots at 380 fps in a video is that true? if so then is it possible to dumb down the power to make it skirmish-legal?

Sorry. But is it possible to dumb down the power on guns specifically the G&G combat machines because they look brilliant except they are too powerfull for skirmishing. Other than that the ICS Sportline mp5's look good apart from they have no railmounts and are'nt in stock. is it possible to get red dot sight without a rail?

Not that i am lasy or anything but would you be able to show me a weaker spring for this gun if you can:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=5645

Like I said earlier this one looks perfect except for the power i need to bring it down to below 350fps. I dont understand all the different spring types etc.

ah on the page in the upgrades section it say i can have a m100 spring fitted for £35. will that bring the fps down then ? Thankyou!

your best bet would be a m100 spring as it will make you around 330 fps better to be a little under than over and told you cant use it. where are you from?

• Supporters
ah on the page in the upgrades section it say i can have a m100 spring fitted for £35. will that bring the fps down then ? Thankyou!

yeah just get that, itll be much easier for you

Ok thanks for all your help i will be getting this and i think that zero one will be my new favourite airsoft gun site so thanks specifically for that aswell. Now i just have to sort out this mess with redwolf . has anyone else ordered and cancelled from there before? do i have to phone or can i just send an e-mail. It seems that their website is down for the moment.

It is a shame really, because they have alot of great looking products and a very wide variety, good youtube reviews and cheap prices :(

im sure there service is good and the products are fine but intill you are 18 and have a ukara not worth taking the chance with customs.

Yes i agree i am trying to cancel the order its just that the site is playing up for me i don't know if its just me or the site is down, will someone try and go on their site and see if its working for them?

Down for me too, all i get is "Oops Google Chrome cannot connect to www.redwolfairsoft.com" ... :@

I get some sort on internal error number 500 using Firefox...

edit: Ok the site is now back up and i have contacted them about an existing order explaining the UKARA situation and hopefully they can cancel the order and return funds to my account. It has not yet been dispatched so hopefully i will be able to keep the postrage money which was $50 and they will only charge £30 (20% of the returned items price). I just have to wait about a month if this works out alright then i will have enough money for the G&G cm16 rifle. Also later on i am planning to get a GBB pistol mainly for plinking in the garden ( yes my garden is out of public view) and i suppose i could take it to games aswell i think i will get a Glock from zero one.com 2 tone'd.

Well ive cancelled the order and it turns out they dont charge untill it is shipped so they cancelled it at no extra cost and i got a full refund thankfully :) im just going to order my M4 Carbine now from Zero-One. And i would like to say Thanks to everyone that has helped me. And i also have one question. if i order a slide for a handgun from abroad will customs stop it? And if i ordered from a UK site then do i have to have the slide two-toned? Ok thanks everyone. And if my gun had a little over 350 fps say 355 or 360fps would i not be allowed to use it in games or if its just over would it be ok?

• Supporters

Well that's good:)

Well it depends on your sites limits most are 328 +5-7% which is about 350 so u need to check your site first. And their limits will be max, no give way at all

Yeah if you import, customs will seize it so unless you get ukara when you're old enough it has to be toned.

Archived