Weekend event

chaos19810
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there

I'm new to airlifting and have been invited by a team to join then for a weekend event some where down south on the 24th April, I've only been to day shoots and from what I hear this could be a all night event with ceasefires for food and that's it

I was wondering what extra equipment will I need to lend, find and borrow To go on the event I know it's on a big mod site with a full size village to play with? Also is it worth me getting a tracer unit as it is cqb and and night?

Thanks

Andy

• Supporters
Hi there

I'm new to airlifting and have been invited by a team to join then for a weekend event some where down south on the 24th April, I've only been to day shoots and from what I hear this could be a all night event with ceasefires for food and that's it

I was wondering what extra equipment will I need to lend, find and borrow To go on the event I know it's on a big mod site with a full size village to play with? Also is it worth me getting a tracer unit as it is cqb and and night?

Thanks

Andy

Remember tracers work both ways, best not too imo.

Bergan

Sleeping bag and ground mat

Wash kit - be warned, there are no shower facilities on site

Toilet roll

Eye protection

Weapon (Airsoft)

Combats - jacket/trousers

Good sturdy boots

Webbing/assault vest or something to carry water/ammo/survival equiptment

Water bottle/rehydrator. Water resups to be supplied by player as no running water is available on site.

Food/ Rations

Basher / Tent

Multi-tool or pocket size screwdriver set

Torch/Lightsticks

Spare batteries

Brew kit

Compass

Mapcase

this is tirling airsofts recommend kitlist but its Up to you what you take! some stuff on there i dont think you need.

Archived