JG G36c 608 vs 6681-6690

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently learned that JG brought out a second version of their G36 series in 2011. The 608 model was replaced by the 6681. The later gun had slightly improved internals (better shimming of the gears) but much better externals - a fibre reinforced matt black stock.

All the guns I have seen for sale in the UK continue to be designated 608. Are they the older stock, or has JG just decided to call the newer gun the 608 as well. I notice that they are priced at as little as 109  quid by one retailer and over 140 by another. Could that be because they are different guns? Could the cheaper one be an original 608 and the more expensive one the improved version?

Could anyone who has purchased one of these guns in the last couple of years kindly comment on the appearance of the stock. Do you think all JG G36c guns for sale this country are now the upgraded ones?

in the uGcomment.

Archived