Testing field

Black_Ice931
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Do not under any circumstances take it on public property or private without permission. For a start, that’s an awesome way of getting shot by actual bullets. 

Why cant you test it at the game. It takes literally 2 minutes to set your hop up. Anything else you can test in your house with a cardboard box

2 minutes ago, Black_Ice931 said:

Ok. do not use it if not in a proper space ahah

I was thinking to go next to the thames, maybe on a beach o something like that

Try the front lawn at Buckingham palace, or the foyer of the Bank of England perhaps.

• Head Moderator
7 hours ago, Black_Ice931 said:

As above, do not take your gun out in public unless you want to be arrested by the police for a Firearms offence.

As above please don't test in public. It's not big or clever and you will end up in a "boat load" of trouble.

Most (if not all) Airsoft sites have a test range that you can use to set your weapon up.

Arrive early at site and use the time wisely on the range .

HTH

And remember when taking it anywhere to keep it concealed, most retail boxes can be turned inside out and put back together so you don't even have to pay out for an expensive case right away. You should not be taking your RIF out of the box unless in the privacy of your own home or in the safezone of a skirmish site.

5 minutes ago, Duff said:

And remember when taking it anywhere to keep it concealed, most retail boxes can be turned inside out and put back together so you don't even have to pay out for an expensive case right away. You should not be taking your RIF out of the box unless in the privacy of your own home or in the safezone of a skirmish site.

Or inside a portaloo, let’s not forget.

On 22/02/2018 at 11:49 PM, Black_Ice931 said:

Just think about what you’re saying. 

We’re at terror alert SEVERE, there’s just been another major shooting in the US, you want to saunter around the city centre in broad daylight with a gun. That’s not called testing, that’s called suicide by police.

• Head Moderator

@Blackice  It is a crime to take your gun out in public and shoot it, even if there are no houses nearby or you are down on the river.  Go to an airsoft site (field) and test it there. 

@Skara Can you explain to him in Italian not to break the law, or to try testing his gun outside.

Wait what? Is he Italian? Or did I just get Jebaited as hard as humanly possible?:huh:

• Head Moderator
4 hours ago, Skara said:

Is he Italian? Or did I just get Jebaited as hard as humanly possible?:huh:

Based on the accent I think he is Italian. 

Want to make sure that he does not get into any trouble

Archived