Which recoil m4 TM vs KWA

Spookyest26
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which recoil m4 TM vs KWA  

7 members have voted

1. 1. So which is actually better

• TM cqbr recoil shock
    • KWA PTS erg deluxe

¡Hola! All 

I just wanted to ask you all which you think is best between the TM recoil guns and the KWA erg guns. I have seen a lot of the PTS ergs that are coming out after shot show and they look great but are they any good vs TM?

I plan to get one or the other but would love to get it for this years NAE down in Bournemouth, with that in mind I created a pool to try and raise the funds as it would take me the best part of 2-3 years to save by myself.

My current m4 is not in the best shape and I just can’t afford to replace it. (Mods please remove if this isn’t allowed)

To be clear? Your asking for money so we can buy you a gun? Best of luck... 

*grabs popcorn*

Jedi, please give me an hour or 2 of enjoyment before you close this:lol:

It's the first time I see someone on an airsoft forum asking for money to buy a gun lol.

Wo1f grab some for me too, I'll get the beers

Not at all it’s a genuine question. The pools is what I am using to save, bdays, Xmas extra money I have will go into this, if people want to help then great :)

more importantly i would would like to know wheee to invest the money. Both seem great

sorry for any confusion 

Any particular reason they are better? I just seems like they have been around for along time with very few changes, KWA on the other hand seem to be expanding their range more (saying that though KWA seems hard to get)

or or is it that the KWA are just not great?

Having been around still selling without changes for along time, while still producing enough stock that they are not rare. Pretty sure your answering your own question. PS I also enjoy free money. If this is legit and not a scam your best way to have a functional gun is to repair the g&g correctly I have uprated the gearbox in a friends and it's the most reliable gun in our group, you could pour sand down the barrel and it would continue to chug through mags. I would love stranger to give me money to buy new kit but it's not going to happen.

• Supporters

Dude are you seriously ebegging trying to get others to pay for your hobby? Get the hell outta here with that crap. 

@Skara There was another guy a few months ago doing the same. Completely new user - not even from the UK - just creating a post to beg for money. Pathetic.

These types of posts shouldn't be allowed imo and worthy of an outright ban.

But if you ignore the fact that I’m trying to raise money for a gun what are your preferences. I am more than happy to save bi5 by bit I just won’t be playing for a long time.

the poll is for these two because I wanted a recoil gun.

I have been getting the g&g repaired repeatedly, at one point it actually caught fire (the trigger switch got stuck and would stop firing) the last time I went to play there was a trip and a fall and the body snapped. 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Spookyest26 said:

But if you ignore the fact that I’m trying to raise money for a gun what are your preferences. I am more than happy to save bi5 by bit I just won’t be playing for a long time.

the poll is for these two because I wanted a recoil gun.

I have been getting the g&g repaired repeatedly, at one point it actually caught fire (the trigger switch got stuck and would stop firing) the last time I went to play there was a trip and a fall and the body snapped. 

Sorry cant ignore the fact you are begging and that means you do not deserve an answer. 

Think you are just scamming now please feel free to use the nearest exit and f*ck off you freeloading scummy twunt.

If you can’t afford to maintain a combat machine, how are you going to maintain a TM recoil?

mags are twice as expensive, parts are twice as expensive..

• Supporters
Just now, Wo1f said:

If you can’t afford to maintain a combat machine, how are you going to maintain a TM recoil?

mags are twice as expensive, parts are twice as expensive..

Well that's simple. He wants others to pay for it. 

On 2/22/2018 at 8:53 PM, Spookyest26 said:

I plan to get one or the other but would love to get it for this years NAE down in Bournemouth, with that in mind I created a pool to try and raise the funds as it would take me the best part of 2-3 years to save by myself.

Have you considered touting yourself as a rent boy to raise funds?

Thanks to those that have voted. How much it will cost to maintain it is actually important. I have seen that the you can use regular mags with both of these so I hope my pmags will work fine with them.

im not sure if my G&G was just a bad egg or just bad repair work. Most of the internals were replaced at some point or other though, the most recent thing was piston (it was one of the green madbull ones) bursting apart on me after a jam. 

• Head Moderator

Topic closed. 

Feel free to create a topic asking about airsoft guns but do not include any requests for money or payment links

Archived