serious help needed please guys :C

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys. ive done my research but i just cant find one. is there any evidence of a converter for m4 mags to be compatible with an ak mag well, or better yet, have there been any magasines desinged like an m4's but fit into ak's?. i need to know becuase i have an ak and a vest but the mags dont fit into the pouches. ive seen ak mags desinged to fit m4/m16 but is there any mags that turned this theory on its head.

simplified- are there any mags (the size and shape of m4 mags), which fit into ak rifles?

please answer, cheers

hey guys. ive done my research but i just cant find one. is there any evidence of a converter for m4 mags to be compatible with an ak mag well, or better yet, have there been any magasines desinged like an m4's but fit into ak's?. i need to know becuase i have an ak and a vest but the mags dont fit into the pouches. ive seen ak mags desinged to fit m4/m16 but is there any mags that turned this theory on its head.

simplified- are there any mags (the size and shape of m4 mags), which fit into ak rifles?

please answer, cheers

Sorry to say but no from what I know.....

BUT there is a weapon called the SR47 that is a M4 that uses AK mags....just a small fact for you!

Archived