Pistol mags

NathyB
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a WE flock 18c works fine I have a small mag and a extended mag I find if I fill the mags up at the start of the day say 10!in the morning if I go to use the side arm at say 12 most of the gas has escaped, the mags hold gas when not in use, is this a common thing or do I need to tighten some thing or change a o ring or ptf tape some thing cheers lads

Are sure you’re filling the mags completely? Are they empty before you fire them?

If so, might be worth stripping and replacing all the o-rings, only cost you a couple of quid a mag.

BUT it could also be your pistol if the mags hold gas for days left out of it. I had to rebuild the hammer mechanism on my TM recently as it was sticking open and venting all the gas after about ten shots

rdb

Have you tried filling then firing immediately and see what difference it makes? 

Have you ever stripped, or has anybody else stripped, the pistol completely?

If you’re not confident pulling the pistol apart, buy or borrow a mag you know is good and test it.

Archived