The "Unofficial AFUK Patch" - Basic Patch £5 (Payment Details Pg.2)

L3wisD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Morning all! 

You may have seen the revolution in this thread, where we were fed up with having no access to the official AFUK Patch.

I've taken it upon myself to try and knock something unofficial for us all to get our hands on.

I've only got a couple of designs at the moment, but I'll update when I finish a new one as and when.

These will be sold/distributed for ZERO profit for myself, with members only covering the cost of the patch and the postage.

I've sent the designs I've got off to my patch lady and I'll let you all know the price once I hear from her.

Design No.1 - Basic AFUK Patch £5.00 + £1.30 P&P

I wanted something simple and basic - where anyone who looked at the patch could decipher what it was for (and hopefully lead new members here!). With the little BB being the dot in the website address. 

Ignore the fuzzy/embossed effect - this is me trying to give it more of a "Patch" look for you guys. The lettering will be embroidered on so it stands out a little.

In Coyote and Green at the moment (With a Grey/black one for @Jedi_Master;) )

These will be around 3" x 2 1/4" (Or 78mm x 55mm). And I'm getting prices for Velcro backing and stitch/iron on.

ypI5ENV.png

10brHSF.png

cvkP3yn.png

I've got something more similar to the UKAPU Patch on the go at the moment, as @Gepard requested something along these lines.

Design No.2 - AFUK Mall Players Special Edition

This one is for fun really for any AFUK Members who play the mall regularly.

This will be 4.5" across (Or 115mm)

8FCCnnl.png 

I'll try and get the other design up this afternoon.

But here you go @LightningCh, @Duff, @Gepard, @Robert James, @Albiscuit

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow these have come out really well @L3wisD ngl. Well done on the just in time as well lol :D 

I'll be with Jedi waiting for grey/black as well (although green would fit my woodland... hmm... Guess I'm buying duplicate patches in different colours lol

Just now, LightningCh said:

I'll be with Jedi waiting for grey/black as well (although green would fit my woodland... hmm... Guess I'm buying duplicate patches in different colours lol

Grey/Black now in the Opening post! :D

14 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Grey/Black now in the Opening post! :D

Yay! 
Once we have prices you will have a flood of orders lol

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

With a Grey/black one for @Jedi_Master;) )

cvkP3yn.png

That looks great, a nice clear design.

The price is in for the basic patch!

£5.00 each! 

Plus £1.30 per order for postage.

The patch will be embroidered without a backing to keep the price down.

But I can apply self-adhesive iron on backing or male Velcro should you wish - we can sort this out nearer the time.

20 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

That looks great, a nice clear design.

Lewis can you put me down for one of these grey and black ones  please mate.. 

They look great and I can use it to help promote the forum as well :)

Definitely interested in a black one and a green one. 

I'll be having a black one and a green one as well lol.

@Jedi_Master asked this morning about the additional cost of having the backing done at the supplier to keep quality the same.

She's said they'll do velcro or iron-on adhesive at no extra cost B)

I'm going to put a list together of people who've registered interest and, I'm afraid, gather the money upfront. I'll be able to do this later when I get home.

As it stands, the tally of patches requested so far comes to approximately £125, which I can't really afford to do out of my own pocket up front.

Archived