The "Unofficial AFUK Patch" - Basic Patch £5 (Payment Details Pg.2)

L3wisD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I checked up because I had guessed from the Red Alert thing that this was you telling lies again and smearing the name of another company. 

You say it was sorted but they didn't see it quite that way. It was as I said obvious you were talking about them and just tried to back track. 

As I said the airsoft community is quite small and everybody needs to look out for each other. So if someone comes along and behaves like you I will do everything I can to set things right.

Personally I think you are just attention seeking and doing it in a way that is damaging to others. 

Don't feel the need to PM you as personally I have no time for you. 

Just man up take it on the chin you are busted and learn from it.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

I am locking this topic now because I am at work and do not want another series of heated back and forth posts to have to deal with tomorrow.

Archived