Changing the muzzle break on a fire hawk

Shaun Haynes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was gonna get a ares am001 as my cqb brifle  see my( below post) but I've just  seen the firehawk for a much for lower price for poor for a much nicer looking gun

However has anyone put a tracer unit on the end of  it instead of that duck bill lounder  thing  And no I don't want to go down the route of a tracer hop up unit instead. 

2 minutes ago, Shaun Haynes said:

I was gonna get a ares am001 as my cqb brifle  see my( below post) but I've just  seen the firehawk for a much for lower price for poor for a much nicer looking gun

However has anyone put a tracer unit on the end of  it instead of that duck bill lounder  thing  And no I don't want to go down the route of a tracer hop up unit instead. 

As with all AEG m4 style guns, the barrels all have 14mm threaded ends.

The firehawk's amplifier is arguably ineffective (only just), the noise is actually due to the short barrel and over volumed cylinder.

You can take off the duck billed amplifier easily, there is a small allen key screw underneath that stops it from turning, once removed it can be unscrewed fairly easily (may require force) - then put on any muzzle/suppressor you want.

The threads should be CCW - (turn Counter Clockwise to tighten)

hope this helps!

Archived