Custom Revolver Holster - Expendables

Salz007
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Everyone!

I just got a quick question. I got a Umarex Colt SAA custom shop edition (like the one from Expendables) however I've been searching the internet for a similar holster for it (see photos below).

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a similar make yet (leather based that goes through belt at back).

If anyone knows a place that can make custom holsters or has a similar one (for revolver only) then would you kindly please link me.

Many thanks!

New Airsofter
Salz007

232590.jpg

232591.jpg

• Supporters

Your not going to find one in leather in the uk, even Europe is a bit thin for that kinda thing, think there might be some makers in Germany but nothing that shows up on an initial search, so looking towards the USA is your best option, try real steel revolver forums for possible threads & links ?

• Supporters

Is it just the holster you want or the whole rig ? I make basic leather holsters and pouches (no tooling or engraving on the leather) as a hobby . If I made a holster like that I’d say you’ll be  looking at least £30 just on materials , from a custom leather business I’d say you wouldn’t get any change out of at least £125 if not more once you factor in shipping and what not .

• Supporters

My bad, on phone couldn't see pics, I thought you meant the small of the back holster Stallone uses.

Custom Western-ish rigs are available in the uk, just need to find someone who'll do one without the embellishments they usually have.

Again, there's prob a good forum or FB page western reenactors use.

11 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Is it just the holster you want or the whole rig ? I make basic leather holsters and pouches (no tooling or engraving on the leather) as a hobby . If I made a holster like that I’d say you’ll be  looking at least £30 just on materials , from a custom leather business I’d say you wouldn’t get any change out of at least £125 if not more once you factor in shipping and what not .

Ya just the Revolver holster that clips to the back of a belt like system. 

Thank you for the information! 

You wouldn't happen to have a website that you sell your holsters do you?

• Supporters
4 hours ago, you can`t shoot me said:

I got a custom made holster for my sawn off shotgun made 

Hi mate , hope you don’t mind saying how much it cost ?

6 hours ago, Salz007 said:

Thank you for the information! 

You wouldn't happen to have a website that you sell your holsters do you?

No sorry no sales site , just make them as and when wanted , also do cordura as well .i can dig out some pics if you want , but wouldn’t be for a wk as I’m currently chugging up the M4 to Gatwick to catch a plane to Rome ! 

11 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Hi mate , hope you don’t mind saying how much it cost ?

No sorry no sales site , just make them as and when wanted , also do cordura as well .i can dig out some pics if you want , but wouldn’t be for a wk as I’m currently chugging up the M4 to Gatwick to catch a plane to Rome ! 

Yah send some pics, that would be great!

• Supporters
16 hours ago, you can`t shoot me said:

The holster with belt attachment was £65 but that was a few years back.

Sounds like a fair commercial price for one . Cheers bud .

• Supporters

Salz007 , here you go mate these are three of mine . The two shoulders are for a 6inch TM python and the other is a WE 1911A1 the flap holster is for my webley revolver . 

CAB733DB-4204-429D-9D79-F5789F0ECF50.jpeg

• Supporters
On 16/02/2018 at 1:27 PM, Salz007 said:

after watching the ‘Expendables 3’ on the plane Home from Rome got thinking about your holster idea , so had a bit of a play this AM and came up with this ruff trial one , right sort of direction ? 

D5CAD915-7C8D-4539-BAC7-4EF5849E36F4.jpeg

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

after watching the ‘Expendables 3’ on the plane Home from Rome got thinking about your holster idea , so had a bit of a play this AM and came up with this ruff trial one , right sort of direction ? 

D5CAD915-7C8D-4539-BAC7-4EF5849E36F4.jpeg

That's looking nice. Yah that's similar design. I'm also in contact with http://www.pistol-leather.co.uk/Holsters Rigs Belts.htm

Archived