Ssg24 vs silverback srs help

nickolay
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Seven said:

I wish I was still in Herts to take you up on that offer... I was down there for years but im back home in Glasgow now.

You say the list of aftermarket parts for both is ludicrous... I thought the SSG didnt have any other than the external, optional, fluff? Barring the spring strength options of course. What would you do internally to it?

I would never pay anyone to work on a weapon.... Tinkering is part of the fun for me! And as you say, it saves a ton of money. Same reasons I build my own computers.

Im so torn...

Ha, small world huh?

Most of the mods are aesthetic, but the SRS silencer works. The SSG can apparently be slightly improved with certain mods, not entirely sure what, I was always happy with it’s performance.

If your a tinkerer, get the SRS, get used to it, Get the fast hop installed immediately, and then start tinkering as and when you see a need for improvement, it doesn’t need R Hopping, the standard hop lifts .48s easily. Many of the SRS upgrades are expensive for tiny changes in actual performance. 

• 6 months later...
On 6/15/2018 at 6:41 PM, Prisce said:

Ha, pequeño mundo, ¿eh?

La mayoría de los mods son estéticos, pero el silenciador SRS funciona. El SSG aparentemente se puede mejorar ligeramente con ciertos mods, sin estar completamente seguro de qué, siempre estuve contento con su rendimiento.

Si es un tinkerer, obtenga el SRS, se acostumbre a él, instale el salto rápido de inmediato, y luego comience a hacer ajustes cuando vea la necesidad de mejorar, no es necesario saltar de R, el salto estándar se levanta fácilmente .48s . Muchas de las actualizaciones de SRS son caras por pequeños cambios en el rendimiento real. 

Hi. How about version 3? Sport version. What update do you like? What bbs? Weight? Its forma 550 fps. Help

• Supporters

The version 3 is just like the other versions.

Modifications, I still recommend the same as are previously in this thread.

BBs, we use from .4g up to .48g and it will lift all of them fine.

Brands, I use Geoff’s.

A buddy uses Kicking Mustangs BBs.

And apparently the Longbow BBs are just as good too.

I have used ASG precision heavy weights before and they performed fine too.

22 minutes ago, Prisce said:

The version 3 is just like the other versions.

Modifications, I still recommend the same as are previously in this thread.

BBs, we use from .4g up to .48g and it will lift all of them fine.

Brands, I use Geoff’s.

A buddy uses Kicking Mustangs BBs.

And apparently the Longbow BBs are just as good too.

I have used ASG precision heavy weights before and they performed fine too.

Hi again. 

Update, I finally got my ukara as I've been playing with my mates. Talking about it my mates are at airsoft plantation right now! But I'm sick.

I wanted to get srs for sometime but was waiting for the new version. 

My brother only told me the other day he actually bought srs and waiting for the delivery. So he just needs to upgrade it.

Btw we playing now at airsoft plantation for few month now, the best site so far!! 

We will be there in March as we can't attend next month due to work days. Please let me know if you can attend as I would love to play with one of the guns. 

• Supporters

Hi Nikolay, 

I know the feeling, my buddies are at Combat Airsoft, and I’m home sick too.

I haven’t been Airsofting in a while, a lot has changed since I last commented on this thread. 

I no longer have the SSG, my brother has a job which doesn’t allow him to play as much, and my buddy is moving to the states. 

If I do get a chance to head out and play I shall let you know.

1 hour ago, nickolay said:

Hi again. 

Update, I finally got my ukara as I've been playing with my mates. Talking about it my mates are at airsoft plantation right now! But I'm sick.

I wanted to get srs for sometime but was waiting for the new version. 

My brother only told me the other day he actually bought srs and waiting for the delivery. So he just needs to upgrade it.

Btw we playing now at airsoft plantation for few month now, the best site so far!! 

We will be there in March as we can't attend next month due to work days. Please let me know if you can attend as I would love to play with one of the guns. 

5 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Hi Nikolay, 

I know the feeling, my buddies are at Combat Airsoft, and I’m home sick too.

I haven’t been Airsofting in a while, a lot has changed since I last commented on this thread. 

I no longer have the SSG, my brother has a job which doesn’t allow him to play as much, and my buddy is moving to the states. 

If I do get a chance to head out and play I shall let you know.

Oh ok. Well hope u feel better, it's my second day in bed lol

Oh that's not good, did your mate sold his srs then?? If I knew I might of bought it. 

I got ics dmr rifle second hand but I still want to get srs 22" left handed in green. 

Anyways let me know if you want to come out, it's about 6 of us all the time playing or more, really nice guys.

On 22/06/2018 at 23:32, Sacarathe said:

Had a question, but answered it myself.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Moises said:

I have a ICS 303s3 y want SRS too.😂

The Variable mass piston de works or does not function? What is It for?

It’s for “fine tuning”, my friend has the wasp piston with the “soft” cup and the “hard”cup for different FPS and weather tolerances.

Ill be honest, not 100% sure on what differences it makes, but my buddy assures me you can tell which cup your using.(noise and distance thing if I remember correctly)

Archived