hi I was wandering how good the Ares Amoeba Striker S1

!liam!
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi Im pretty new to airsoft and would really like to get a good gun i have thought about getting a vsr then upgrading it but then i saw the ares striker and i thought that it might be better. this is  becuase it is better out of the box and easy to customize. but i would like to have your take on what is better.

ps what range can the striker shot consistently out of the box 

thanks liam

• Supporters

Have you owned any guns before? If not, seriously consider buying an AEG as your first gun instead of a sniper. 

You'll end up spending a lot of money just to get it on par with the rentals and as a new player this could be a major putoff.

There's nothing stopping you from buying a sniper but I see so many new players quit because they bought into the whole sniper role after watching some sniping channels on YouTube and get frustrated that they're constantly getting outranged and outgunned whilst on the field. 

• Supporters

I too suggest to play with an AEG first.

If not, then get the Striker and don't upgrade it. Play with it once, then sell it and get an AEG. If you go the upgraded VSR route, you will lose more money when selling it after fielding it the first time.

On 17/02/2018 at 4:30 PM, !liam! said:

HI i have used aeg and snipers before as my friends have them and i actually enjoy having a sniper and if i would like to use an aeg i can just ask my friend but i would like to get a sniper 

What rifles are your friends using? And what aftermarket modifications have they got installed?

Archived