want some advice please

griff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

new to the hole aisofting scene so there are some things I would like to know

im 15 so what restrictions are there

and some advice on a gun. my local aisoft shop is very good they sell jg g36c and I am very impressed by it but I need a lince and i like to just go with my own kit.I also like the look of the m4s with an acog scope but can't fing one i like on my budget of £135 if you could give some links that would be helpful

• AF-UK Founding Member

You need to be 18 to get UKARA registered and purchase a RIF.

The JG G36C is a very good choice, you could get an adult to purchase a two-tone version of this and pass it down to you.

You need to be 18 to get UKARA registered and purchase a RIF.

The JG G36C is a very good choice, you could get an adult to purchase a two-tone version of this and pass it down to you.

could it not be a black one

I thought you could be UKARA registered before 18 but needed an adult there with you to make the purchase.

But I know very little so don't take my word for it.

And no it cant be black. If you aren't UKARA registered and want a Airsoft gun it has to be either 2-tone (at least half of the gun is a uncharacteristic colour for a firearm) or Clear. I know it sucks but rues are rules even if they make no sense.

Not untill you are registered.

so could they buy a black one and i borrow it until im registered and then they give it to me.

also if some is a member of the crown service cand the buy it with out licence. thanks

• AF-UK Founding Member

No problems.

You could just rent a black one from the airsoft site when you go, or get someone over 18 to buy a two-tone.

Quite a few sites require you to be 16 aswell, hope you can get to trying it out.

Good luck and have fun :)

Archived