Doing our bit for the environment and the argument for bio BBs

AndyDynamic
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 minutes ago, Markuz said:

There should be a thread mentioning  a nearby site where you can let people know you want to team up. Once you get to know them you might get a chance to bulk buy.

Those threads are very rarely used as most teams are inactive nowadays.

and secondly, this forum is mainly London based lol.

and thirdly, after looking into it and asking the site and stuff.... nobody uses bios at my local sites because,

• They aren't required
  • they wreck everyone's barrels
  • and they are generally hated there I found out, even the on site shop refuses to sell bios lol.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Markuz said:

Remember that your mates can all chip in together and bulk buy from a retailer. 

We ended up buying 48,000 and paid 7.50 per 3000 which I think is a good deal. 

Find a decent brand within a sale, then call retailer and ask for extra discount.  

Everyone's a winner...you, environment and the retailer. 

No it doesn't compare to what you can get non-bio's for,and decent brand such as ??Blasters..

I'm not comparing to non bio. I think it's a good deal for bios. If anyone wants to 

Until they can compare on the field players will be wary and reluctant to use them.My mates and myself won't even consider them after the issues my brother had with them,you can't blame us....

• Root Admin

They do if you're willing to spend the money. Green Devil, Laser Dots and HPA to name a few run really quite well, but they're an extra 10-20% ontop of regular bio BBs, so I can't blame anyone for not using them frankly.

Ontop of that it does seem like Rockets have had most of their issues ironed out, but they did have that terrible batch just over a year ago now(?) that could still be making the rounds in some places.

9 minutes ago, proffrink said:

They do if you're willing to spend the money. Green Devil, Laser Dots and HPA to name a few run really quite well, but they're an extra 10-20% ontop of regular bio BBs, so I can't blame anyone for not using them frankly.

Like you said the extra 10-20% for a good brand, and then the further cost of buying bios in the first place. Like we don't want to shoot bad quality bbs through our guns, but we don't want to pay over the odds either lol.

I know i would cash out money on a good quality scope and protector. A good quality gun etc. But not on the most easily available and consumable item in the sport. 

Archived