New gaming channel

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
8 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Latest video of more PUBG Highlights

What's this game like? It's taken the internet by storm but what makes it stand out from all the other battle royale games that have come and gone over the years? 

Just now, Gepard said:

What's this game like? It's taken the internet by storm but what makes it stand out from all the other battle royale games that have come and gone over the years? 

Personally, I really like it. It can take 5 mins to die, or 45 mins to die. You can see so much action or see barely any and get ganked from behind... 
It's version 1.0 at the minute and they are still working out some bugs but they keep putting out updates (1 big one a month) and some smaller ones. Leader boards get reset every so often which means to begin with you play against people that are much better (unluckily). I think it took off because of streamers really.

I cant tell you about the other games similar because this is pretty much the only one I played and liked. I tried other type Battle royal games and did not like them. In the 200+ hours i have put into this game, I have only ever seen ONE obvious cheater. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived