Iron Airsoft M320

HELIflipper03
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Where could i buy one of these in the UK? I am comparing this to the Tokyo Marui M320 with its integrated gas tank, but I wanted to have the option to fire TAG shells as well (plus £250 is very expensive for what it is).

Any recommendations / tips / info?

Just now, Pritch said:

Thanks! However I have heard different things about this website. Some people have had really bad experiences with him and this site has overall negativeness. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Pritch said:

Second that, guys been trading for a long time, BUT the stories of his extremely poor service also go back years, many people literally having to turn up unannounced at his door to get their kit or money back.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !.

4 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Second that, guys been trading for a long time, BUT the stories of his extremely poor service also go back years, many people literally having to turn up unannounced at his door to get their kit or money back.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !.

So here is my problem! That seems to be the only shop in the UK selling the Iron Airsoft m320, and the there are too many stories to be able to trust this shop.

• Supporters

Just because he shows it on his website, doesn't actually mean he has any.

He's a one man band, most other one man bands also don't have the pricier kit in their inventory, instead choosing to order from their suppliers once its been ordered & paid for.

SAS will take your money, but won't order it until you've got your foot on his throat about six months later ;)

4 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Maybe its ASG... either way the TM one is the best made, pricey but its beautiful as hell!

It does look very beautiful, but it only shoots it's own shells because of the internal gas tank, and I would kinda like to be able shoot TAG grenades.

18 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

I was under the assumption it fired tags....

apologies also i got the brand wrong... S&T make the M320

https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/M320UGL

The TM m320 has a similar gas tank to the m870, and uses plastic TM shells that hold 18 rounds each. This does make the shells a lot less expensive, but it can only fire those specific shells. 

I also saw the S&T m320, but it is a cheaply made direct clone of the iron airsoft m320.

My advice would to be to pay with PayPal if you’re not sure. I’ve done it the past when items don’t arrive you can get Paypal to claim it back etc, use with your own caution, but it my experience it worked fine.

Archived