Tippman M4 CQB HPA Kit

Sako
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

From what I have heard at my woodland site (JD is one of the closest suppliers)

Buying guns from them is usually fine... Only as bad as buying a gun anywhere else

But once/if it breaks, do not take it to them, not even under warranty.

Apparently the tech team are horrible at their jobs, and most guys typically end up with 4 or more back to back repairs off them. maybe 1 or 2 game days in between.

I have never used them because of this bad rep they have with tech work. it could be smoke and mirrors, but literally everyone at my site, staff and players included... recommend to avoid their tech team.

1 hour ago, LightningCh said:

From what I have heard at my woodland site (JD is one of the closest suppliers)

Buying guns from them is usually fine... Only as bad as buying a gun anywhere else

But once/if it breaks, do not take it to them, not even under warranty.

Apparently the tech team are horrible at their jobs, and most guys typically end up with 4 or more back to back repairs off them. maybe 1 or 2 game days in between.

I have never used them because of this bad rep they have with tech work. it could be smoke and mirrors, but literally everyone at my site, staff and players included... recommend to avoid their tech team.

Thanks for the heads up! My site technicians are pretty decent at fixing/modding tippmans as it’s the type they use for rental, I guess as long as they haven’t touched it (ie buy a new one) it’s going to be ok.

1 minute ago, Sako said:

Thanks for the heads up! My site technicians are pretty decent at fixing/modding tippmans as it’s the type they use for rental, I guess as long as they haven’t touched it (ie buy a new one) it’s going to be ok.

It's always nice to have a good tech team nearby... I unfortunately have been driving the extra 20 minutes to Stoke to take my guns to Defcon Airsoft lol. (hour drive in total)

Although with finding out about targetzone, I'll be trying them out since they are 20 minutes closer than defcon lol... I have a real pain living where I live... it's like a blind spot in the airsoft map lol.

16 minutes ago, LightningCh said:

It's always nice to have a good tech team nearby... I unfortunately have been driving the extra 20 minutes to Stoke to take my guns to Defcon Airsoft lol. (hour drive in total)

Although with finding out about targetzone, I'll be trying them out since they are 20 minutes closer than defcon lol... I have a real pain living where I live... it's like a blind spot in the airsoft map lol.

Sure Defcon are suppliers/sellers of the tippman M4.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Your best bet for a brand new Tippmann is BZ.

They're actually a paintball retailer, but they are an authorised repair agent for Tippmann warranties I believe. 

Plus you can buy it on 0% finance! And they often bundle it with a free tank and line - everything you'll need.

https://www.bzpaintball.co.uk/tippmann-airsoft-m4-carbine-cqb

Unfortunately, it's without the free tank and line at the moment, but send them a message and see if they can't wangle something.

1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

Your best bet for a brand new Tippmann is BZ.

They're actually a paintball retailer, but they are an authorised repair agent for Tippmann warranties I believe. 

Plus you can buy it on 0% finance! And they often bundle it with a free tank and line - everything you'll need.

https://www.bzpaintball.co.uk/tippmann-airsoft-m4-carbine-cqb

Unfortunately, it's without the free tank and line at the moment, but send them a message and see if they can't wangle something.

Thanks Lewis, much appreciated. I’ll give them a call tomorrow!

ps. If Nasro mentions selling give me a shout!

Although I told @L3wisD that I decided to sell my Tippmann, there is this strange spirit that is keeping me from actually letting it go.

I want to sell it, but as soon as I do, I know I will totally regret it.

I'm standing between selling it and upgrading it... :huh:

7 hours ago, Nasro said:

Although I told @L3wisD that I decided to sell my Tippmann, there is this strange spirit that is keeping me from actually letting it go.

I want to sell it, but as soon as I do, I know I will totally regret it.

I'm standing between selling it and upgrading it... :huh:

Was using one of the lads Tippmanns yesterday (heavy bolt mod/sound amplifier), it was the most addictive and ‘realistic’ experience I’ve had.

some complain about the remote cylinder and line, but when wearing a sling/backpack it didn’t make any difference (plus there was a QD hose connector so was perfect)

can blame you for not wanting to sell, but if you do then definitely give me a shout before it goes on the sale board!!! 

3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

That's the sort of thing that really makes me want one.. :(

Did you try BZ?

@L3wisD, yeah called to see about a deal for two full sets (one for me and my mate) so will see what comes back.

apparently the Tippmanns need a few tweaks out the box in order to run right, so will need to budget for those,

someone mentioned a TDC mod, and low pressure valve as they are a bit ‘hot’ out the box??

also have a double shot issue on semi that I need to research, none of those things put me off though as they seem minor for the enjoyment you get back!

Archived