Belt suggestion

Shaun Haynes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Posted this on another belt post but advised to start a new  post.  

I brought the tmc/Emerson  very stiff riggers belt to mount my dump pouch and paddle holster on too

But it   so uncomftable to run my pistol holster where I want to on it. So think 'm gonna have to run a  battle belt if I want to run my pistol.  I had one before and  it  was too Wide (viper one) and all it did  turn on the main belt. So be it'll need to  after a fairly stiff narrow one. As id need it to   mount a radio pouch Dump pouch  pistol holster   m4  fast mag  Maybe a rubber knife and pouch for thunder flashes  as I only play cqb.  A couple of row of molle should be ok for what I need 

Any suggestions. Prefer  to spend less then 40-50 and must be in black 

•  

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.military1st.co.uk/products/241-002-condor-battle-belt-gen-ii-black.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIndDWz7HD2QIVr73tCh02UAlaEAQYAiABEgI9ufD_BwE

use that myself but i dont carry much other than 2 mags and utility, my pistol is rigged onto another belt 

Archived