2 or 3 point sling

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Not being into gear looking for some ideas on a decent 2 or 3 point sling.

My old 3 point sling is slowly dying and I need a new one and not a fan of the single point bungee slings as my gun is reasonably heavy and bounces round too much when running.

So whats around thats good at the moment and please don't recommend viper or nuprol.

• Supporters

I've still not used a sling which I would consider as good as my Magpul MS3, downsides are it's only 1 and 2 point and is a bit pricey. On the other hand the hook system it uses means it's really easy to attach and detach from your gun and it doesn't have any of that bungee nonsense.

• Supporters

I'm a fan of the 3 point slings as you've still got the option of using it as a 2 point. Best of both worlds, really. 

Using a FMA replica of the magpul ms3..

Works well and I'm surprised it has held well after 2 years of constant use (and abuse)..

2 configurations, 2 points or 1 point..

Get some padding if you want to use it as a single point especially if you run a heavy gun, that sling really digs in after a full morning of playing..

Unfortunately there's no "cheap" alternative that I know of for a good padded sling apart from RS ones..

Heard great things about the Vickers sling and the FC slingster, but they're really expensive!

Archived