Recommended two tone gun for beginner

Pepgamer4u
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

There's no licence. Only a defense. 

I'd recommend the G&G CM16. 

If you havent been before, as said above I would suggest going to a game and renting to make sure you like the hobby before spending £100+ on a gun! If you have already been I would say go for any of the G&G Combat machine line, always a safe bet for beginners. 

The "Licence" is actually just a defence to say that you have a reason to own a RIF (Realistic Imitation Firearm) Ie being registered to the UKARA Database will get you a UKARA number which is a defence which all airsoft retailers recognise to be justification to buy a RIF, to do this you just have to attend 3 games in 2 months at your local site and as long as they are also registered they will sign you up. If you aren't registered to UKARA you can still buy an IF (Imitation firearm) which is just a 51% two-tone sprayed RIF, you also to be over 18 to buy either of these.

6 hours ago, CES_williamson said:

If you havent been before, as said above I would suggest going to a game and renting to make sure you like the hobby before spending £100+ on a gun! If you have already been I would say go for any of the G&G Combat machine line, always a safe bet for beginners. 

The "Licence" is actually just a defence to say that you have a reason to own a RIF (Realistic Imitation Firearm) Ie being registered to the UKARA Database will get you a UKARA number which is a defence which all airsoft retailers recognise to be justification to buy a RIF, to do this you just have to attend 3 games in 2 months at your local site and as long as they are also registered they will sign you up. If you aren't registered to UKARA you can still buy an IF (Imitation firearm) which is just a 51% two-tone sprayed RIF, you also to be over 18 to buy either of these.

just to clarify it's 3 games in no less than 2 months to qualify for UKARA membership 

• Head Moderator
3 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Is that calendar months or four week months?

56 to 60 days depending on airsoft site.

What is this? The 4th new topic with the same title?

• Supporters

I get the distinct impression this user is just a troll. Nobody could be this ignorant. Not only have they completely ignored all the advice that's been given but continue to post new topics with questions that have been answered a hundred times over. 

@Pepgamer4u

Here’s you opportunity, tell us about yourself

Is there a reason why you keep making all these threads and posts with repetition of the question and what could be answered with a browse around ?

Are you a young keen kid who’s just excited about airsoft?

spamming everyone for a laugh?

or something else?

• Supporters

No such thing exists, no matter how ‘high end’ a gun is as soon as it coated in snot/vomit/daglow paint it instantly becomes a lump of smegma from the devils foreskin and will imbue the owner with an equal amount of detestability from all your fellow airsofters who will look down upon thee with the gaze of the Righteous upon the fallen   !  :D 

• Head Moderator
11 hours ago, Pepgamer4u said:

What would people recommend as a good two tone airsoft gun and is the well mb01 worth a buy

Topic merged with your previous topic.  Please read the forum rules and not make new duplicate subject topics.

• 3 months later...
  • Supporters
On 5/16/2018 at 4:22 PM, PeoGamerIsHarryPepliski said:

This kid omg

😳

Archived