battery size

ronniep
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have a custom m4 and was wunderin if there is a way to find out the max size of battery that i can get for it.

i currently have a 2/3A 1100mAh 1.2V

P.S wot is the diff between a 2200mAh 1.2V and a 110mAh 1.2V

any help will be greatly appreciated

Milli amp hour mah refers to how much charge the battery holds for example theoretically a 2000mah should last twice as long as a 1000mah roughly

voltage = how much power it gives out, can be used to increase rate of fire, but can also burn your motor out

Ampage (mAh) = how long it can produce the voltage, ie how long the battery lasts, more wattage, longer lasting battery.

As for max size of battery. Well that depends wholly on the size of your battery compartment, be it a PEQ box or a slot in the foregrip/stock. If you have a look at www.component-shop.co.uk then they give you dimensions of various airsoft batteries they make. Measure the size of the one you have, or measure the size of your battery comparment and compare to their measurements. However if you want a really big battery then you need a battery sling (like a normal one, but it has a battery wire in it and holds the battery on your back). I have a sling for my Real sword 97b as its a pain to change batteries in it and a sling allows me to stick a 4300 in it and got mental all day!

Archived