AFUK Patches - link broken?

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

Working on it. B)

Got any WIPs you can share? I'm very interested in seeing what you're gonna come up with.

• Head Moderator

@L3wisD  I have always wanted a grey patch.  And one that is not as long as the current AFUK one so that it will fit better on a helmet or arm.

• Root Admin
57 minutes ago, Robert James said:

I've set up forums before, permissions, mod areas etc . No easy feat to get traffic

But anyway... Patches

Same, and I've developed for IPB 2, but that's not the issue. Again, the easy bit is the website. The hard bit is the content, and AFUK is very lucky to have some extremely patient and knowledgable people that post regularly.

13 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Working on it. B)

Lewis you make patches mate? 

I would be interested in a AFUK one as well.. :)

And did you get my PM about your Glock.. 

ATB Marc 

• Moderators
17 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Eurghh patches

scout.jpg.618c08f579538f19b143733e6078df2f.jpg

Just sayin.....

That’s just your next target after the sit back and chat cryeglam talk more play less softers!!! :lol: :lol:

happily have one too bro.. 

Drop me a txt or pm when your taking orders in case I miss the thread..

• Mostly Retired Moderators
7 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

happily have one too bro.. 

Drop me a txt or pm when your taking orders in case I miss the thread..

Will do Bud.

I'm going to make a few different designs and put it to public vote which one (or two) to have made. But I'll have one put aside for you :)

8 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Everyone in the thread at the moment:

3vdI5Ph.gif

Yeah we are! Of course we are! xD

Just now, L3wisD said:

You guys... RiNqlEt.gif

I'll have finished images for you tomorrow by 12pm. I Promise!

Had a busy week - barely been able to post on here much :(

Oofff I wouldnt have set a time judging by the pictures above. ;)

This will be what everyone will be posting tomorrow if he misses the deadline lol

http://prntscr.com/ijbp64

4 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I'll have finished images for you tomorrow by 12pm. I Promise!

I mean, to me that's a deadline he set for himself, nothing to do with us saying it must be done by then lol, but he has promised us and we will treat it how we wish:P@Robert James

Take it however you want

Eh, he can take as long as he wants. Nobody asked him to do it. Ive told people before i'll do something by X time and haven't. I dont get hounded for it

I appreciate it's all a laugh but I dont see anyone else pitching in with anything else @LightningCh

10 minutes ago, Robert James said:

I appreciate it's all a laugh but I dont see anyone else pitching in with anything else 

Erm what? There's 2 blatant images regarding the wait but I do it and I'm wrong to put another one?

He said a time he wants to get it all done for

I put a joke regarding the fact its now a time to meet and we will all grow impatient if its not met (aka a deadline, and its a similar joke to the entire thread) and now im getting told this?? 

Did I take it "too far"?? Or what? Because that's a really weird reaction to a running joke in a thread.

Of course its a freaking laugh, and i personally don't mind when he gets it done, but im also allowed to mock up the fact he could miss the time he set for himself.

1 minute ago, LightningCh said:

Erm what? There's 2 blatant images regarding the wait but I do it and I'm wrong to put another one?

He said a time he wants to get it all done for

I put a joke regarding the fact its now a time to meet and we will all grow impatient if its not met (aka a deadline, and its a similar joke to the entire thread) and now im getting told this?? 

Did I take it "too far"?? Or what? Because that's a really weird reaction to a running joke in a thread.

Of course its a freaking laugh, and i personally don't mind when he gets it done, but im also allowed to mock up the fact he could miss the time he set for himself.

Yea the waiting bits were funny, as was your photo. But I just felt it was a bit harsh to put deadline. 

The issue with writing things is that people read them in a way they want to, whereas when someone says it, its easier to understand which way they said it. 

Im not having a go at you at all; I just said I think its a tad harsh to say deadline - not even thinking about Lewis saying 12pm! I promise. 

But saying the time that he will have it done by (and promising) is what a deadline is xD. He set it himself. Its a "target time" which is still a "deadline" at the end of the day. 

You don't start a job and say to the customer "ill have it done by 3pm, i promise" and then not finish it in time for 3pm because you will have the customer on you saying "you said it would be done". Like, there was no wrong doing there by calling it a deadline

Archived