Forum Meet Ups for Mall Players

Duff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Firstly, sorry @ImTriggerHappy that part of you died reading this title.

So I mentioned about a forum meet-up in another thread a while back for the Berk dwellers, I am booked in for the first Sunday in March (04/03/2018) with my buddy G. I'm not going to go in depth organising this, this is the date I am going. If you wanna meet up, reply or shoot me a PM or just turn up on the day.

I don't care for others past failures.

Simple really, if you're a Mall player and want to meet other forum members who are also regulars there, come down on the 4th and pew pew.

If not, that's cool too.

Care to explain rather than post cryptic clues? I am neither blue nor a dog....

I saw 2 closed threads 're The Mall and neither provided any clues.

It's no big deal really as I said in OP, turn up if you wanna, if not that's cool too.

Feel free to point out anything I've missed... or not.

Well as stated in OP... not organising anything merely putting it out there that I will be at the Mall on the date advised.

It would be nice to get some others turn up but if not I'll assume you all hate me and are horrible human beings. 

• Supporters

Yeah can understand the logistical issues, different people available different days. 

If I could make it @Duff I would come. My life’s always a bit last minute so won’t know until a few days before.

If someone did want to arrange a separate day for us forum users, I may be able to get a couple along for the laughs and sheer fear the Mall induces to us woodland folk.

20 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I think I will probably be around that day so if feeling sociable might find you and say hello.

Sure thing dude, I'm pretty easy going and not one of the kit nerds you despise so much. Look for the beard. 

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Duff said:

kit nerds

Your use of the N word is just wrong, more acceptable terms are kit geek or kit whore. :P

• Supporters

A lot of people I think got frustrated at some point but to be fair it was all on them. If you don't choose to play properly then the day will be bad and people get triggered and then it just multiplies.

I had some good play but I generally play solo or with a singular buddy so make my own game. But all the niggles were getting a bit much. It was one of those days that shows that no matter how a good a site is it is still the players who make the day for better or worse.

Why did it take me til this post to realise the day was referring to the airsoft game lol.

Just thought it was Trigger being grumpy because of work or something.

Thread suddenly makes sense again now XD.

I actually had a blast yesterday and was on @ImTriggerHappy team. Thought game play was more fluid than previous days, kept moving well with no choke points or players backing up etc

The marshals made a point at the start of almost every game to reinforce rules and dish out warnings but I saw and heard almost no issues personally, Not saying your wrong, but my experience was different to yours bud!

I suppose its all relative to the player though.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

I actually had a blast yesterday and was on @ImTriggerHappy team. Thought game play was more fluid than previous days, kept moving well with no choke points or players backing up etc

The marshals made a point at the start of almost every game to reinforce rules and dish out warnings but I saw and heard almost no issues personally, Not saying your wrong, but my experience was different to yours bud!

I suppose its all relative to the player though.

Glad you had a good day. I think my day came down to wrong place wrong time for a lot of it. Think you were one of the lucky ones but the constant reinforcing of rules was for a reason.

Not many big incidents from what I saw but lots of silly niggles and players getting snappy with each other which is my biggest irritation.

There were still some good bits but a lot of stupid ones.

I did get shouted at but in fairness I was a little over eager and ran around the corner shooting seconds after a grenade went off, so they were already dead when I shot them, oops!

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I did get shouted at but in fairness I was a little over eager and ran around the corner shooting seconds after a grenade went off, so they were already dead when I shot them, oops!

Thats is normal I do it all the time better to chase it and if people haven't stuck their hand up its kind of their own fault.

Been so many exceptionally  good Sundays lately that this one just grated on me I think.

he did have his hand up, I still shot him in the back...  

My bad! <_<

I put it down to overactive reflexes haha

Archived