Airsoft Club?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

im looking at some of the items from airsoft club and noticed how cheap they are... can i trust this site? are they legit?

Thanks,

Mitchell

The reason airsoftclub is so cheap is because they come from hong kong... If you buy from there I recommend getting everything at once to make it cheaper on P&P.

But yes it can be trusted, I would always try and stay local its so much easier if something goes wrong. But sometimes you need to get stuff from places like airsoftclub or ehobby etc.

hope this helps :)

they are great! i got that half mesh mask from there and it is good quality, so is the £3 one point sling i got, shipping is almost the same price as some of the cheaper products though :)

Our team orders from there all the time. They are a very decent site but can have very slow shipping.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

To be totally honest yes they can because they were kind enough to give me a free uk flag patch for buying 3 things at once (which i did not know about) and when it was nearly a month and a half down the line they decided to send me the same package patch included again and the next day after they sent an e-mail saying they had dispatched it the first one arrived and then a week later a second one popped in to say hello :P

lol, they gave a lot of us free U.S. patches.

Archived