Hi-Capa Gas Efficiency Problem

Pandora
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have to run my Hi-Capa on 120PSI for it to even feed as any lower won't push the slide back all the way, but I've heard that leaving it this high will cause damage to my internals even more that something is not right.

I also want to run it with my metal slide but I cant because I don't have enough PSI to allocate for the extra weight

Green gas will have feeding issues and only make it through half the mag before running out of gas

There are no problems with the pistol feeding when cocked by hand and the slide is smooth, the outer barrel doesn't impact on the slide to improve accuracy and the cycle speed but sits in the same place as a my normal one that works slightly better but still not nearly as well as it should.

My friend runs his TM Glock 34 flawlessly on the same HPA rig at around 330fps on 80psi

Should I replace my Nozzle/Housing or is it something dumb I've done while building?

Base gun was an Armourer works but it is now nearly fully custom with only four or five parts remaining AW

Slide Specs:

Armourer works recoil spring and guide rod

Armourer works Inner barrel and hopup

AIP Reinforced nozzle set

AIP Blowback housing

AIP Cocking handle

Tokyo Marui Goldmatch plastic slide

Angel Custom cnc aluminium outer w/ G&G Flash hider

Or Stock Tokyo marui 5.1 outer

If you've got stock then go to stock and slowly switch everything out but I've heard the blowback unit and loading nozzle are actually different to the usual TM ones, Could be something to do with that 

Try and make your slide as light as possible and see what happens. 

Also lubrication is key, any parts that have tension will make the gun struggle to function

i don't rate AIP stuff very well had a few of there products like the nozzle fitted in my WE hicapa and the plastic cracked after 2 shoots

as you are running HPA is the piston/nozzle lube up properly

a sticky nozzle well create slide movement issues  

Archived